Leagues and Associations
Idaho Falls Men's Golf Association
Idaho Falls Men’s Golf Association
The Idaho Falls Men’s Golf Association is comprised of approximately 500 men. The abilities of the membership range from handicaps from scratch to over 40. The association hosts five golf tournaments each year, scheduled at each of the three public courses. The tournaments include one stroke play club championship, one match play club championship, two opening fun type events, and one closing event. The association also hosts a spring banquet and meeting.
2019 Men’s Association Board Members and Contact Information:
Doug McCarty, President Contact: email@example.com | Dave Purcell Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Dimick Contact: email@example.com | Kory Davis Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Stoddard Contact: email@example.com
HALL OF FAME
The Idaho Falls Men’s Golf Association maintains a HALL OF FAME. Individuals get nominated by the membership and elected into the Hall of Fame by a vote at the annual meeting.
Members of the Hall of Fame are listed below along with their year of the election
Joe Marmo 1998 | Mike Ceriello 1998 | Les Stephan 1998 | Chuck Deming 1998 | Dean Daugherty 1998 | Erv Southwick 1998
Julie Southwick 1998 | Norm Jorgenson 1998 | Mel Erickson 2008 | Ben Allen 2009 | Russ Freeman 2011 | Dr. Lenzi 2011
George Orullian, PGA 2011 | Joe L. Higham 2013 | Rich Daines 2013 | Tim Reinke, PGA 2014
John Graham, PGA 2015 | Tom Hersh 2017 | Ric Carosone 2017
Idaho Falls Senior Men Golf Association
Idaho Falls Senior Men’s Golf Association
The Idaho Falls Senior Men’s Golf Association is comprised of approximately 140 Senior Men ages 60 and up. Our abilities range from handicaps of 8 to over 40. We play every Thursday starting in April and we play in the middle of October if the weather allows. We rotate each week by playing at one of the three courses. Each week we play a different format (Scramble, Best Ball, Individual Play, etc.) which has a weekly payout. Interested individuals should contact Steve Priebe as listed below or talk to any of the Staff at our Golf Shops.
Idaho Falls Women's Association
2019 Idaho Falls Women’s Weekday Golf Association
Welcome to the 2019 golfing season. Prior to the start of the season we will have two events: Tuesday, April 23rd at 10am, Rules Clinic at the Pinecrest Clubhouse and Tuesday, April 30th at 10am, our First Meeting (we will collect dues, meet up with old friends and get acquainted with new members) at the Pinecrest Clubhouse. You may also pay your dues anytime pior to April 30th at the Pinecrest Golf Shop. Finally, on April 30th, green fees are free for those who want to play as that day is FREE GOLF DAY in Idaho Falls at Pinecrest, Sand Creek, and Sage Lakes.
The leagues first official day of play is Wednesday, May 1 at Sage Lakes. Sign up Sheets for April 30 and May 1st will be available at Pinecrest starting on April 23rd.
If you have any questions or need more information please call President Judy Jolley @ 208-757-2548
$67 FULL MEMBERSHIP – includes handicap fee and eligibility for IFWGA Ladies Day play, club championships, and invitationals.
$30 MEMBERSHIP ONLY – offers full membership privileges for those who pay their handicap fee at another course.
$42 HANDICAP ONLY – includes handicap and eligibility for invitationals but excludes eligibility for IFWGA Ladies day play and club championships.
Idaho Falls Junior Association
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Working Women's Association
The Idaho Falls Working Women’s Golf Association is comprised of approximately 130 women golfers. The abilities range from handicaps of 6 to over 40. The league plays on weekday evenings during the months of June, July, and August. The format is partners (find your own or the league will try to find one for you), with each team playing nine (9) holes once a week. Interested individuals should contact the President of the Association Deann Maart at 208-709-5058. Thanks for your interest in this league!
Tues-Thurs Weekday Men's League
The Tuesday-Thursday Weekly Men’s League
- Season April 9 – Sept 26 GRAB YOUR FRIENDS & COME PLAY!
- 9 Holes – Play anytime on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- Play as often as you like; no need to play every week. Payoff separate each week.
- This league is not partners – you play your own ball each week under several fun formats (see schedule in link below).
- Play with who you like, scores must be attested.
- We will rotate play between Pine, Sand, and Sage.
- Play is from the middle teeing ground unless Age + Hdcp = 85; then forward tees. Regardless of the tees played, handicaps will be calculated weekly based on scores made.
- $20 to join which will pay for your handicap and Season ending BBQ.
- $5 each week: $4 to payoff; $1 CASH skins each week.
- We will flight players based on hdcps and number of entries each week.
Wednesday Night Men's League
Wednesday Night Men’s League 2019
FORMAT: Total of 18 points available each week
- TEAM: Net Match Play
- Team Net Best Ball
- 1 point available per hole
- Total of 9 points available; holes halved get ½ point.
- INDIVIDUAL: Net Stroke Play
- Higher Handicap plays opposing teams higher handicap for low total net
- Lower handicap plays opposing teams lower handicap for low total net
- If a team has only one player for that week, that player must play the opposing team’s player that has a hdcp similar to his. He does not get to choose which player he plays. (If the player that shows up would have played the high hdcp player had his partner shown up, the player would play the high hdcp player; if both players hdcps are exactly the same, the player he plays will be decided by draw in all cases)
Secondly, for the individual competition, for a missing player, the opposing team player that plays has the opportunity to make 4 ½ points if he shoots a net 9 hole score of par or better, if he does not he will get 2 ¼ points for playing and the missing player gets no points.
- 5 points available per match
- Total of 9 points available for the two matches
- Find your own subs from the substitute list. If you are unable to find a sub for the week, you can still play. See rules above (under format).
- If neither player shows, the Team who plays will be awarded 4 ½ points if both players of that team show up, and points for the Individual matches will be awarded under the rules above (under format).
Low Gross = $15 1st Net = $20 2nd Net = $15 3rd Net = $10
1st Team Net Best Ball = $10 ea. 2nd Team Net Best Ball = $5 ea.
YEAR END EVENTS AND PAYOUT
The top three teams that earn the most weekly points after Week 12 will be paid the following:
1st Team $150 per player 2nd Team $100 per player 3rd Team $50 per player
The top 9 season long point winning Teams are eligible to play in the year end Derby.
The 10th and final spot will be determined based on the low team net best ball on week 12 that are not in the top 9 list (if this does not produce a qualifier, the committee will determine a team).
For the Derby, at least one player must represent the team. Subs may be used, but Subs must have been on the Sub list prior to week 7.
Format for Derby alternate shot, except Hole #1 where both players tee off.
Handicap for Derby: The Derby will be played with handicaps based on the following: Add both players season ending handicap and divided in half; take 60% of the result and round to the nearest whole number.
Pinecrest-Sandcreek Chapman Weekly Results
Sage Lakes Chapman Weekly Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #1 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #2 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #3 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #4 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #5 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #6 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #7 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #8 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #9 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #10 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #11 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #12 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #13 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #14 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #15 Results
Click Here: 2018 Week #16 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #1 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #2 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #3 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #4 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #5 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #6 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #7 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #8 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #9 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #10 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #11 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #12 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #13 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #14 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #15 Results
Click Here: 2017 Week #16 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #1 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #2 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #3 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #4 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #5 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #6 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #7 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #8 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #9 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #10 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #11 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #12 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #13 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #14 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #15 Results
Click Here: 2016 Week #16 Results
Major Tournament Results